Information about Neustift in the Stubai Valley
Useful information for your holiday at the Hotel Berghof in Tyrol
To make your holiday planning a little bit easier, we’ve summarised the information here for you.
The prices of our rooms and suites at the Hotel Berghof include the following services:
- Breakfast buffet
- Four-course set menu with salad buffet
- Small cake buffet in the afternoons
- Use of the indoor pool
- Use of the sauna facilities with Aroma steam bath, rustic sauna and organic sauna
The following services are included for you free of charge:
- WiFi access
- Bicycle and toboggan hire
- Bath Robes
Your children can also take advantage of our family-friendly prices by staying in their parents’ room / in the same room as two persons paying full price:
- Children up to age 5: no charge
- Children aged between 6 and 11: reduction of 50%
- Children aged between 12 and 14: reduction of 30%
- Children aged between 15 and 18: reduction of 20%
Cots and high chairs are available to hire free of charge.
Your dogs are welcome to join us at a price of € 10 for 1 dog per day (excl. dog food),
2 dogs at a price of € 15,- per day (excl. dog food).
There is more than enough parking, which is also free of charge. Should be a double room booked and used as single room, we apply a surcharge of € 12,- per night.
If you require bed and breakfast only, there is a € 10 reduction on the final price.
For stays of three nights or more, the prices are binding at the time of booking. For shorter stays, we reserve the right to apply a ‘short-stay surcharge’ of € 10 per person, per night.
In order to grant our employees a day off during the week, we have decided to not serve dinner on Thursday nights. For this reason, during your stay, we will reduce the rate of the room by EUR 15.00 per person/Thursday.
Your arrival and departure
You may check into your rooms from 2pm.
You are kindly requested to have checked out by 11am on your day of departure.
Accepted payment methods: cash, EC card, Visa, MasterCard
• Cancellations until 28 days before arrival: free of charge
• Cancellations between 28 and 14 days before arrival: 20% of the total cost
• Cancellations within 14 days before arrival: 50% of the total cost
• In case of cancellation on arrival day, No Show or early departure 100% of the total cost will be charged
• The Austrian Hotel Regulations (ÖHVB) shall apply.
- Cancellation because of COVID-19 is for free and anytime possible - just for direct bookings:
Disease of Covid-19
- In order to spare you from having to pay unnecessary costs if you have to cancel your holiday, we recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy. Click here for more information. [Logo and link to Europäische Reiseversicherung]
WELLNESS MEETING POINT
A feel-good rendezvous…
in our pool or in our saunas!